Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Guild & Gadsden Quilts Show dates

Well I found a new guild in Rainbow City not to far from home :) they meet the 3rd Tuesday & Thursday. I got invited to go & I'm gonna go tomorrow nite & try it out maybe I can get some sewing down on Natalie's baby quilt that I'm hand quilting with little pink flowers on the blocks I'm getting close on it!

The Gadsden Quilt Guild is having their show Sept 25-26 from 9-6:30 at The Falls in Gadsden they didn't have it last year so I'm looking forward to the show!
Tootles

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

There is going to be a show in Huntsville on the 18th - 20th of September @ the VBCC. My guild is chartering a bus to go on the 19th. I don't think I can go to the one in Gadsden. Too many days away from the homefront.

Sam