Thursday, July 23, 2009

Been updatin

I'm still trying to figure all the little features to this bloggin thing lol, I got on Twitter & updated I usually try to post sales on there, which by the way everything in my store is 10% 10 days only. I figured out how to add Twitter to my blog to so I'm coming along lol
Been a busy few weeks I took a few days last week & went thrifting with my mom & aunts & grandmother which were visiting from out of town then Sunday I spent 6 hours in the kitchen canning salsa I wanted to make 3 batches but ended up with 2 batches of salsa, 2 batches of pepper relish, 3 jars of this pepper sauce which ended up sweet UGH! then I made some pickled jalapeno's some chopped some whole, then lastly some pickled okra which I don't eat any way but fried! I just wanted to give it a try, The okra I did the nite before which that only took a few min. the salsa is a huge mess & alot more to it. 6 hours in the kitchen & 1 jar only takes my hubby 5 min to devour! But its good. I'll try to post a recipe later for the pepper relish & salsa.
Tootles

No comments: