Friday, July 3, 2009

Quilt's ready for quilting!


Here is my log cabin quilt! 1.5 inch strips I am so glad this top is done the border is not what the pattern called for it didn't turn out right so I just did solid strips of what I had left & made the border out of that.






This is my breast cancer quilt I like one more border & its done just waiting on the fabric to arrive! I'm going to donate this (although the people don't know it yet) to a car show that comes around to the area. my husband is friends with the guy thats dad puts it on his mom survived breast cancer so I thought it would be a good cause.
They should be headed out to Sam next week!
Have a great 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Oh Kyra! These are both so beautiful. I am going to order the hand/heart panto from Willowleaf JUST FOR YOU.

I can't wait to see them up close & personal!
Sam